Android Bluetooth Multiplayer← Back to asset list
Buy on Asset Store – Basic version
Buy on Asset Store – Pro version (with full source code)
Ever wanted to add Bluetooth multiplayer to your Android game? Then this is the one and only plugin you will need. This plugin allows you to add Bluetooth multiplayer in a very simple way. It is fully compatible with Unity built-in networking. What this means is that you can easily reuse your networking code for Internet and local gaming with minimal changes, or use any of existing tutorials about Unity built-in networking. Adding Bluetooth multiplayer to Android game wasn’t possible before… And now it’s made easy!
Android Demo (.apk)
- Full support for Unity 3.5.7 – 4.6.x versions (Free and Pro).
- Simple and intuitive API.
- Event-driven for advanced custom interaction.
- Full documentation included.
- Documented demo examples.
Download PDF documentation
Forum discussion thread