Dynamic Water System← Back to asset list
Buy on Asset Store
Dynamic Water System is a custom interactive water physics system designed with Unity Free in mind. It works really great for small water bodies such as small ponds, pools, fountains, waterfalls etc. Realistic look of water is achieved through wave simulation applied to a high-poly mesh. Also includes realistic voxel-based buoyancy system.
Windows Demo (.zip)
Android Demo (.apk)
- Full support for Unity 3.5.7 – 4.6.x versions (Unity and Unity Pro).
- Designed to work on mobile devices (50 FPS on Motorola Droid 2 with 64×64 water mesh).
- Interactive buoyant objects that cause ripples.
- Static obstruction geometry for achieving non-rectangular shapes. All collider types are supported.
- Highly customizable code for your own wave functions.
- Buoyancy simulation system is totally separable from water simulation. In fact, you can use it independently for things like air balloons and blimps.
- Optimized for low-end hardware.
- Documented demo examples.
- Full source code documentation included.
Online documentation link
Forum discussion thread